- Breaking Down a Profile
How to Search in HCP Universe
Leveraging Claims Data
- Managing and Leveraging Tags
- Navigating the Activity Feed
- Tiering and Segmenting with H1
How do I search keywords using advanced operators?
- What is the difference between a Public Saved Search and a Private Saved Search?
- How do I create a Saved Search?
- How do I identify individuals who are writing Guidelines?
- What is the definition of H1 Ranking?
- How do I alter the way results are sorted (e.g. by publication count)?
Can I hide Claims from certain team members?
- Is H1's Claims data global?
- Can I export Claims data?
- Can I access Claims via the API?
- Can I search by diagnosis and procedure description or do I have to know the code number?
- Will an HCP with Claims data appear in the platform even if they don’t have any scholarly work?
- Where do I find a HCP's NPI?
- What is a H1 Person ID?
- Why am I unable to identify a PI/Study Investigator on a specific clinical trial?
What is the nature of open payment data?
- How can I provide feedback if an individual's data is outdated or incorrect?
- How do I leverage collaborators when searching for HCPs?
- How do I tell who created a Tag?
- How do I create/modify a tag?
- What is the difference between a Private and Public tag?
How do I export a tag?
- How do I filter by a tag?
- How do I allow my team to add Public tags?