Report Settings Overview
Reports are set up with the default settings but you can change any section to fit the criteria's you need. Below are the report settings sections in detail.
- Codesets: Determines which codes drive the analytics.
- Referrer Codeset: Defines upstream parameter for sections with both an upstream and downstream component, such as referrals.
- Region: Choose from CBSA, HRR, State, County and Radius.
- Percent of patients multiplier for ROI calculations: Change parameters for Patient Treatment Summary table in Patient Treatment Destinations.
- Show Details: Control how much data is displayed throughout the report.
- Exclude affiliated facilities: Exclude affiliated facilities from Case Loss analysis.
- Number of Top Providers: Control how many providers are listed in each section (up to 99).
- Referral Window Size: Change Case Loss window parameters (30, 90, 365).
- Year: Points to the year of data to use.