Reports are set up with the default settings but you can change any section to fit the criteria you need. Below are the report settings sections in detail.
- Codesets: Determines which codes drive the analytics.
- Referrer Codeset: Defines upstream parameter for sections with both an upstream and downstream component, such as referrals.
- Region: Choose from CBSA, HRR, State, County and Radius.
- Percent of patients multiplier for ROI calculations: Change parameters for Patient Treatment Summary table in Patient Treatment Destinations.
- Show Details: Control how much data is displayed throughout the report.
- Exclude affiliated facilities: Exclude affiliated facilities from Case Loss analysis.
- Number of Top Providers: Control how many providers are listed in each section (up to 99).
- Referral Window Size: Change Case Loss window parameters (30, 90, 365).
- Year: The year of data to use.